ORANGE COUNTY 4-H
What is 4-H?
Orange County 4-H is the local affiliate of Florida 4-H , a division of University of Florida Extension . 4-H is a positive youth development organization that empowers young people to reach their full potential. There are nearly 1,500 Orange County youth engaged in 4-H programs, with activities that include robotics, shooting sports, public speaking, animal science and much more! 4-H mentorship enables America’s youth to emerge as leaders through hands-on educational programs grounded in University tested research.
4-H Theme Song
JCP Supports 4-H Video
¿Que es 4-H?
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENROLLING:
Thank you for your interest in Orange County 4-H. Below you will find some additional information to help you in enrolling your child in a 4-H club.
- First, review the Clubs List and select the club your child is interested in by selecting this link.
- Next, email the Club Leader and let them know that you are interested in joining their club. It is helpful to visit more than one club—as each has its own feel. Be sure to mention that you are interested in learning more about 4-H and wish to come see a 4-H club meeting.
- After visiting 4-H clubs, decide which one you wish to join. This information is needed during the 4-H Online enrollment process.
- Take a look at the 4-H project list. A project is a series of learning experiences. More information about 4-H projects may be found at this link. A project list may be found at this link.
- Once you have selected a 4-H club and project area, enroll on 4-H Online this link.
- Please pay the $20 4-H Annual Youth Membership Fee, using this Ecommerce site. Bear in mind, some club’s have additional fees to join.
- Once payment is received the Club Leader will then, look out for your application and “confirm” your enrollment.
- Our county office will also be alerted by the Club Leader’s confirmation, and we too, will review the application and payment. Last, we will finalize by approving your enrollment.
Please note: Some clubs have a waiting list and some are age restricted. The list on our Clubs webpage indicates this information for you but you can also ask in your email if they are currently accepting members. This can change and vary per club. It’s important you communicate with the Clubs’ Leader to find out all the specifics such as the location of their meeting and any upcoming events or competitions.
- How to Enroll a New Member
- How to Reenroll
- Complete Membership Fee Scholarship Request (if qualified)
- Cross County Membership Request